Hey Everybody! So I decided that I want to become a better person. I wrote some goals down that I want to accomplish. Most of these take into effect on May 6 because until then, I am focusing on passing my AP English exam. After May 6, I will dedicate my time and effort into achieveing these goals.
Why do I want to be a better person?
Well I’m starting college on August 31 and I just want to be as culturally educated as possible. A lot of my goals are mostly college prep types of things so I can be more well rounded and ready for college.
Here’s my list!
- Read more “smart” books. I’m currently reading The Scarlet Letter and Wuthering Heights. I want to discover similar books and maybe cross them off my list.
- Practice my Spanish. I speak Spanish at home but it’s never anything more than si and no.
- Continue to learn French. I’m learning french on duolingo and want to continue to do so!
- Become organized. My room is currently in a state of dilapidation. It needs cleaning.
- Learn Math on the level I should be at. Math class hasn’t been a thing for me for about 2 years…
- Spend more time with loved ones. I’m really bad at spending time with friends and such. 😦
Well I can’t think of anything more! If I remember I will update this list! Thanks for reading. Share any tips and maybe give me some more ideas!
Thanks for Reading