1. I’m scared that if I break up with my boyfriend I won’t have any friends because they’ll all choose him over me.
2. Although I got accepted to my dream college, I’m having doubts because I’m scared of cashing out $45,000/year to get an education in God knows what.
3. I haven’t told my mom I love her since I was 11 or 12.
4. I think I’m actually bipolar but I haven’t seeked any help because I’m afraid people will think I’m exaggerating or crazy.
5. I might be a lymphomaniac. All I think about is sex and the only time I feel confident is when I’m having it.
6. I have an obsession for a very specific person.
7. I want to dance at parties but I don’t want anybody to comment on how I’m finally dancing.
8. Honestly, I just want to get married and have kids so I can guide them through life so they don’t make the same mistakes I have.
9. I’m impulse driven, even though I don’t seem like it. Sudden impulses make me do things like steal, cheat, alter my apperance, or act out.
10. I love male attention.